Sunday, August 25, 2013

Welcoming the Change

Wow!
When I look back over the last few months it is amazing the changes and happenings within the company!
I am in the process of writing the mission statement, and on one hand feel so young in business and on the other, so much wiser from the trials and changes already experienced. I have been forced to grow and forced to look for new avenues to grow through. It is very challenging!
Within the last week the product count on Amazon has grown to 46 items! WOOHOO!
I have at least 35 more to add and weekly have new ideas to keep track of for research and development days.
I have been reading Dave Ramsey's EntreLeadership, and listening to Mindset:The Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck, Ph.D. Both books are fascinating and are helping the business and I to grow.
I highly recommend both books, even if you are not in a business or have to manage anything other than yourself.
Thank you again to Lucky Lizard Naturals customers, supporters and encouragers; by your actions and words we are growing and improving and for that I am eternally thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment